- 'The Hidden World of Insects' 1966 (National Geographic Special for TV)
- 'Winged World' 1967 (National Geographic Special for TV)
1968 - 1999
Co-Producer & Chief cameraman
- 'Among the Wild Chimpanzees' 1984 2Emmy Awards (Producer & cameraman)
Kodak Prism Award (Cameraman)
Producer / Director& Cameraman
- 'The Wild Dogs of Africa' 2Emmy Awards (Producer & Director)
Atlanta Silver Star Producer)
- 'Birds Do It, Bees Do It' 1974
- 'Monkeys, Apes & Man' 1971 (National Geographic Special for TV)
- 'The Baboons of Gombe' 2 Emmy Awards
(Editing & sound mix)
- 'The Hyena Story'
- 'Lions of the Serengeti' (British Academy
- 'Stella and the Apes of Mount Assirik'
- 'People of the Forest' (see also under 35mm-Theatrical), 1965, 2Emmy
Awards(Producer & Research)
- 'Cheetahs, The Blood Brothers' , 1993
- 'African Wild Dogs, A Tale of Two Sisters'
- 'Cheetahs in the Land of Lions'
- 'Race for Life' (Wildebeest migration)Emmy nomination
Eashburn Award (Museum of Sciences, Boston)
- George Foster Peabody 1992 , 'People of the Forest: The Chimps of Gombe'
- De Orde van de Gouden Ark 1992, (The
- Order of the United Republic of Tanzania (Tanzania)
- L'Ordre du Merit (Republic of Senegal)
- North Star Award (Jules Verne Film Festival, Paris)
- The Wildscreen Trust Panda Award for Outstanding
Achievement "Outstanding Achievement Award
given to mark a globally significant contribution to wildlife film-making, conservation and the publicís understanding of the environment" ( Wildscreen
Executive Producer (* : films which include HvL's work as cameraman)
- 'Monkeys in the Mist' - 'Islands in the African Sky' - The Golden Family' - 'Climbing Kilimanjaro' - 2 x Lions (Discovery) - Cheetahs * 'Wings over the Serengeti' * 'In the Wildest Africa' * "Born to run' * 'The Weavers Tale' * 'A Tall Story' * 'Top Dogs under Dogs'